Emmaus Academy has implemented a thorough admissions process not in an attempt to be exclusive but to be inclusive of families who strongly desire a classical, Christian education with an emphasis on character development and parental involvement.
1. Parents must visit Emmaus Academy and have
an understanding of classical education before applying to Emmaus Academy. (Attending an information meeting does meet the visit requirement.)
2. Prayerfully consider your family’s needs for education and whether those needs would best be met by Emmaus Academy.
3. Complete an Application for Admission for each student. Please note that the actual date when you formally apply for admission may be used to help determine course registration priority relative to other new students.
4. Submit the application and application fee to Emmaus Academy and notify references that they may receive a call from a member of the Emmaus Admissions Committee.
5. A family interview will be scheduled once we have received all required documents. After the family interview has been completed, enrollment decisions will be made and communicated to the family typically within two weeks of completing the whole process.
6. A family then has two weeks to make a final decision, complete enrollment paperwork, and submit the holding deposit.
Emmaus Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administrated programs.
Emmaus Academy does reserve the right to select applicants for admission on the basis of personal religious commitment and beliefs, academic performance, willingness to cooperate with the Emmaus Academy Board and Administration and to abide by its policies.